System Values - Warehouse - Warehouse Jobs
- Create Warehouse Jobs for Picking: the system will create Warehouse Jobs for invoices that require picking.
- Create Warehouse Jobs for stock builds: when performing a manual build from the stock screen, a Warehouse Job will be created and the build will not be actioned until the job is completed.
- Create Warehouse Jobs for stock replenishment: when performing a stock replenishment from the warehouse screen, a Warehouse Job will be created and the replenishment will not be actioned until the job is completed.
- Enable the post-pick dialog when a pick job is successful: when a pick job is completed, if this option is checked a special dialog will be shown that allows the user to automatically mark the invoice as packed and shipped.
- Automatically authorise payments after post-pick dialog: if the user has their process path set so that the picking stage is before authorise payment, if this option is enabled the system will automatically attempt to authorise payments when the user moves the invoice past it via warehouse jobs.
- Preview Prints After Assigning Jobs: if enabled, job documentation will be previewed after scanning, instead of being printed immediately.
- What should happen if a pick job fails?: the user has control over what happens when a pick job fails and where they go when they fail. The options are:
- Do Nothing
- Show the Pick fail dialog
- Automatically Move Order to Below Stage
- Automatic Stage to Move failed Pick Jobs To: a drop down to select the stage into which to move pick jobs reported as errors. The options are:
- Manual Hold
- Awaiting Stock
- Manual Hold Substage: if Manual Hold is selected in the previous dialog, a substage can be created and selected to easily identify orders with picking errors.