018072 Channel 2.0 - Support sending out customer data
Functionality has been added to the 3rd Party API that will allow the export of customers and customer data.
Customer data can be sent to the 3rd party API.
No configuration is required, and this development will be applied as part of an update.
- Open a Channels screen .
- Select the 3rd party integration by double clicking on it.
- The new
[ Channels | Detail | Companies ]screen allows the user to define whether to send all customer data up to the 3rd Party API or just selected company classes
- In this screen:
- Select Upload all items if you wish all company data to be exported.
- Select Upload Specified Company Classes if you wish to limit the companies who data is exported, then:
- Once Sync broker has run, it will load the customers up to azure.
- Deleting a customer in Khaos Control will remove the data from Azure.
- Anonymised accounts will be sent up to Azure, but the information will be predefined by the System Values Setting in
[ Companies | Anonymisation ]section. Anonymised address and contacts will not show up in the exported data.