018664: Courier Modification: Enable Stock Code Mapping in Click and Drop
The Royal Mail Click and Drop integration has been updated to specify the Stock Code as an exported field for mapping into Click and Drop.
In the case where the stock code provides more information than its description, it is possible to have the “Click and Drop” integration export the “Stock_Code” rather than the Stock Description. Notes:
- This is still under the title of “Stock Description” within the export file.
- This setting is on a courier by courier basis and only has any effect when the “Per-Stock Export” option is enabled.
The only additional configuration required following the update, so to enable the new options within the “Click and Drop” couriers setup:
- Open a System Data screen .
- Open the
[ System Data | Couriers ]screen.
- Focus on the Royal Mail Click and Drop courier.
- Right-click and select Configure from the context menu.
- In the
[ System Data | Couriers ]dialog.
- Tick the option Export Stock Codes” to enable the new functionality.
- Click OK.
After applying the above Configuration, when assigning a Sales Invoice to a “Click and Drop” courier the export will include either the items “stock code” or “stock description”, for example:
a Sales Invoice contains a stock item with a code of MISC1 and description “Miscellaneous Stock”.
- Option ticked: the export will include MISC1
- Option unticked: the export includes “Miscellaneous Stock”.