018821: Delivery Dates by Company Class
A default Delivery Date can now be set, depending on the Company Class of a Customer.
Functionality has been added so that the delivery date of a sales order can be determined by their Company Class.
Add the "days to add to delivery date" number into
[ Company | Company Classes ]. This value takes priority over (overrides) the current System Values and Invoice Priority settings.
Database Configuration has been done. KSCL have configured this, as part of applying the update.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double click on
[ Company | Company Classes ].
- Press Alt+E or click to enter edit mode.
- A new column has been added: 'Additional Delivery Date Days'. This will set additional days, per Company Class. (Delivery Date is always increased by one day.)
Note: if it is zero, the default system options will be applied including
Delivery Date (add to default) setup in
[ System Values | Sales | Delivery ] and any Invoice Priorities if they have been set.
After applying the above Configuration, typical steps for usage would include:
- Create a new Sales Order.
- The default Delivery Date as set against the customer’s Company Class will be added to the sales order.
- The Delivery Date can be adjusted if required.