019033: Change KSDMU Move Invoice process to version with auth-card
Khaos Control now supports automated Payment Authorisation with a Payment Service Provider. This removes the requirement to manually authorise the payments within the Authorise Payment stage of
[Sales Invoice Manager].
An update to KSDMU is required, and is done as part of applying the update (version 8.177 or greater.)
To run automatically it is necessary to set up a Scheduled Task to run a Batch File, which KCSL can assist with setting up. Please contact the Development Team for more information.
- Open KSDMU
- Go to the Action 'MOVE_INVOICES', select a Destination Stage ID and an optional Source Stage ID. The Advanced Options can be ticked to provide more debugging. Go to [General] tab and select Verbosity Level: ALL.
- Tick 'Authoriese Payments when necessary' (scroll to the bottom of KSDMU Actions)
- Orders using a Payment Provider will be authorised when moving past the Authorise payment stage.
- The 'Authorise Payments when necessary' function works as though the Sales Invoice Manager has been used.
- This functionality works with substages and disabled stages.
- When moving past the Authorise Payment stage, invoices that require further interaction here will remain in this stage (manually moved orders will remain here also).
- If the destination stage comes before the source stage, KSDMU will return the warning ' No stages between source invoice stage and destination invoice stage'.
- If the source stage contains a substage, all invoices from that substage are moved in the process. If a substage is specified as the source stage, only the substage's invoices will be moved. It's not possible to move from a substage to its parent stage.
- In KSDMU, required fields go red when empty. This indicates a value is required here. However, selecting a different field will return the default value, and, if run, the default value is used.
- It is not possible to move from, or to, the User Tray