020169: Enhance Invoice Rules to support stock associations
Modifications have been made to the Invoice Rules dialog in the
[ Sales Invoice Manager ] allowing users to select certain Level 2 Stock Types.
- Open a Sales Invoice Manager screen .
- Display the drop-down 'Other Actions' menu either by pressing green circle with a white cross icon at the top of the button bar. or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
"Edit Invoice Rules..."
- The Invoice Rules dialog will appear.
- Click on the Add New Item button to add a new line to the grid.
- In the column “Stock Type” and Select the Stock Type to be used for this rule.
- Select the appropriate action to be taken, for example, the Sales Order may require moving to Manual Hold.
- Update the other options as required
- Click OK to save the rule.
- You can use the up and down arrows to the left of the grid to change the order of the invoice rules. This is important as the first rule that can be applied is the one the system will apply.
When a Sales Order is raised and contains an item from the Level 2 Stock Type set in the invoice rule, the item will be moved as per the Invoice Rule.