022376: Replenishment Improvements
It is possible to trace the status of replenishments to allow replenishment items to be assigned to a user for better traceability.
- Open a System Data screen .
[ Stock | Replenishment Status ].
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Add a new description.
- Tick the default checkbox (Optional).
Note: There must be one default Replenishment Status.
- Repeat as required.
- Press to save when finished. + or click
Action Buttons and Filters
- : Populates the grid depending on any filters set.
- Show complete checkbox: Will populate the grid with both complete and incomplete replenishments.
- Refresh when primary grid loads checkbox: Refreshes the lower grid each time the top grid is refreshed.
- User ( / traffic light filter): Filters by the user the replenishment is assigned to.
- Status ( / traffic light filter): Filters by the status of the replenishment.
- : Moves the focused on or green selected items into the lower grid.
- : Deletes the focused on or green selected lines.
- : Saves the replenishment.
- : Cancels the replenishment.
- : Processes the replenishment for the selected lines.
- Replen Locn: the location code of the item that requires replenishment.
- Stock Code: the stock code of the item that requires replenishment.
- Stock Description: the stock item description of the item that requires replenishment.
- Days To Zero: based on sales over the last 6 weeks how many days until the location runs out of stock.
- Assigned: the number of stock items currently assigned to Sales Orders.
- Picked: the quantity of stock that has been picked from the location i.e. moved past the Picking stage in the Sales Invoice Manager.
- Level: the current stock level of that item for that specific location, this figure does not include any other item that may also occupy this location in the case of multi-stock locations.
- Capacity: the maximum stock level for that specific location.
- Required: the quantity of stock require to totally fill up this location. If the item is a build then the Required figure is calculated as the number of Build items required to replenish the location, unless there are not enough Child Stock items to create enough Build items to meet this 'Required' figure; where this is the case, the 'Required' figure will represent the number of Build items which can be made from the available Child Stock items.
Note: this does not take into account multi-stock locations were more than one item is populating the location.
- Replen From: all the stock locations from all warehouses within Khaos Control that could fulfil this location. The capacity of these locations is displayed in round brackets e.g. (123).
- Qty to Move: the number of items to be moved from the Replen From location to the Replen To when the Create and Process Batch Movement button is pressed, see How To: Replenish Stock in a Location when using the Warehouse. This button is not enabled until this column has at least one quantity listed.
- Processed: ticked indicates that the batch move has been processed for that line.
- User: the user who performed the replenishment.
- Status: the status of the replenishment as per the options set up in system data (above).
- The system will exclude 'picked' values against a location when calculating the replenishment value.
- The grid is sortable and printable. If no lines within the grid are selected then printing returns all lines in the grid, if a selection is made then only the selected lines will display on a print.
- The replenishment functionality will only work if:
- Locations have a capacity and replenishment value present.
- Stock Items have multiple locations set.
- If the 'Only Suggest Replen from Bulk Locations' option is ticked, then there must be stock available in the Bulk Locations.
- If the user is wants to print a replenishment for a specific item then they should focus on its stock code, press + + and then click print. The printed replenishment report only displays a line for that specific item.
- This does not support batches.
- Open a Warehouse screen .
- Navigate to the
Replenishmenttab, this now has two grids.
- Populate the top grid by selecting a warehouse to replenish in the dropdown menu.
- Tick the ‘Show assigned stock for local site’ if you want the ‘Assigned’ value within the grid to be based on the site that you are logged into, as opposed to the site which is being replenished (based on the warehouse dropdown).
- Click the ‘GO’ button and the top grid will populate with possible locations to replenish from.
- Green-select one or more lines in the top grid and click the green arrow to copy them into the bottom grid.
- Change the User and Status in the grid as required by using .
- Set the ‘Qty to Move’ against the locations in the bottom grid.
- Press to save . + or click
- Green-select the items in the bottom grid you wish to process.
- Click the button, this will perform the group moves you have indicated.
- A dialog will appear confirming the processing is complete.
- If no items are green-selected, a dialog will appear alerting the user that nothing has been selected for processing.
- Notice that the replenishments that were green-selected in bottom grid have now disappeared, this is because they have been automatically marked as Complete in the status section.
- To view completed replenishments, tick the ‘Show complete’ option above the bottom grid, and click ‘Go’.