Channels 2.0 Imported Orders Tab
[ Channels | Orders ] tab of the Channels screen serves two key purposes:
- When first connecting Khaos Control to your channel,
- After this point, the
[ Channels | Orders ]tab allows you to view the orders that have been successfully and review any import failures.
- Date From and Date To ( / traffic light filter): filters the sales orders by the date they were identify by Khaos Control for import.
- Channel ( / traffic light filter): filters for sales order coming from a specific channel.
- Import Status ( / traffic light filter): filters for sales orders with specific import statuses:
- Not attempted
- System error
Channels Orders Grid
- Channel: the channel the sales order has come from.
- Order Ref: the sales order reference from the channel, prefixed and suffixed based on your configuration on the
[ Channels | Detail | Setup ]tab.
- Import Attempts: details the number of times Khaos Control has attempted to import the order from the channel.
Note: if the order imports successfully on the first attempt, this will display 1.
- Status: the current import status of the sales order, for example OK if successfully imported or failed if Khaos Control is unable to import the order.
- Error: if Khaos Control is unable to import the sales order, this field will display a message informing the user why.
- Order Date: the date the sales order was placed on the channel.
- Summary: displays a short summary of the order, for example detailing the total order value, number of items on the order and the customers email address.
Note: not all channels provide this information.
- SO Code: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the Khaos Control sales order number.
- Alt. Code: if the channel provides a secondary code (for example, an ID number) it will be displayed here.
- Customer: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the name of the customer in Khaos Control.
- Inv. Status: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the sales orders current stage in Sales Invoice Manager.
- Goto Customer: opens the
[ Customer | Detail | General ]screen for the customer linked to the associated sales order (assuming it has been successfully imported.
- Goto Sales Order: opens the [[Sales Orders Main Tab|
[ Sales Order | Main ]screen for the associated sales order (assuming it has been successfully imported.
- Ignore/don't import: marks the green-selected orders as ignore and prevents Khaos Control from importing the order. For example if you are first connecting to a channel and the order has already been processed or because an order has failed to import and you have created it manually within the system.
- Ignore/don't import (All): marks all of the visible sales order as ignore and prevents Khaos Control from importing them.
- Retry download: either;
- Reattempts to import the green-selected sales orders once import conflicts have been resolved, or;
- Reverses the above Ignore options.
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).