Delivery (Goods-In) Under Deliveries Tab
For the Other Action Menu options (press or ) see Purchasing Other Actions Menu.
The Under Deliveries screen is used to reorder stock that could not be sent by your supplier first time round and has been marked as Final Delivery using the context menu in the
[ On Order ] tab. For a visual guide of where the Under Deliveries screen fits into the purchasing process see the Purchasing Process.
This screen consists of the top filters and the grid.
Under Deliveries Tab Top Filters
- Supplier ( / traffic light filter): filter the grid by supplier.
- Include Reordered Items checkbox: displays stock items that have been reordered using the context menu option in this screen.
- Stock Code : filter the grid by stock item using the or key to load the stock lookup.
Under Deliveries Tab Grid
- Date: the date delivered taken from the main Delivery Note.
- Code: the supplier's URN.
- Name: the supplier's name.
- SCode: the stock code.
- Description: the stock description.
- Qty: the quantity of stock items that were under-delivered.
- Reordered checkbox: ticked if the stock item has been reordered using the context menu option Create Purchase Order on this screen.
Under Deliveries Context Menu
- Create Purchase Order: creates a purchase order for the selected item(s).
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).