How To: Create Basic Report Stock Labels
|Basic Reports is an Advanced User feature.|
Stock labels can either be setup as Basic Reports or using the standard Label Setup. The benefits of using Basic Reports is that there are more options available to configure.
For more details when setting up Basic Report labels see System Operations - Basic Reports Labels Setup.
- Follow the menu route
[ System Operations | Basic Reports Label Setup ]to open the 'Basic Reports Label Setup' dialog.
- Double-click on 'Stock'.
- Click on the 'New Item' button and enter a name for the label (i.e. EAN13).
- Tick the 'Allow Stock UDAs' report setting, if relevant.
- Click on the 'Stock Related' button and select:
- Stock Barcode (EAN13) - this will control the barcode picked. up for the label from each stock item.
- Price List (if appropriate) - this will control the price printed on the label.
- Click 'Back to Details'.
- Click 'Design' and use the report designer to amend the label layout as required.
Note: it will be worth taking a back-up of the existing .rtf file before embarking on this step (or at least Saving As, rather than overwriting the existing file).
- Once the changes have been saved, close the report designer.
- Amend the Template Path (if necessary).
- Click 'OK'.