How To: Create a Site
Adding a new site causes Khaos Control to process EVERY stock item in the system, to ensure it is correctly updated to reflect the new site; this will adversely impact system performance.
- Only add one site at a time or the system may time out.
- The system may hang for a few minutes as Khaos Control creates the new site. It is therefore recommended that this is not carried out at a busy or critical time as it may slow the system considerably.
- If a site has been created in error but not used, then it can be deleted. Do not delete a Site that is or has been used without consulting Keystone Software (email Support).
- We recommend taking a system backup immediately before adding a new site.
To add a new site:
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double-Click on
[ Stock | Sites ]to open.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Add the Site name in the Site Description column.
- Add the Site contact and address details as appropriate.
- Press to save. + or click
Note: if using the context menu option Site PO Delivery Address to load the Site PO Delivery Address dialog to configure your site addresses then the only method of updating or changing the address is by using the Site PO Delivery Address dialog.