How To: Create a User Profile
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double click on
[ System Data | Others | Users ].
- Right click on the grid and select 'Define Profiles'.
- Select 'Yes' to the information dialog displayed.
- Click on to add a blank profile to the bottom of the Profiles grid.
- In the Profile Management dialog add a name for the profile and select it.
- In the Screens' tab, drag and drop screens required for the profile from the Available Windows grid into the Enabled Windows grid.
- Untick the Visible Tabs and Visible Detail Tabs that are not required for the profile for every enabled screen.
- In the Command Window tab, check the Command Window options that are required for the profile.
- In the Invoice Mgr tab, check the stages that are required for the profile.
- In the CRM Types Tab check all the CRM Types that will be blocked for this profile.
- Click on 'OK'.