How To: Import Price Lists
The Price List must have been exported from Khaos Control beforehand and updated. This can then be imported back into the system. If the Price List information is not in Khaos Control you could create a mini Price List in Khaos Control, export it and then use it to format the Price List you wish to import.
- Open a Promotion screen
- Press to open the 'Other Actions' menu. or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
- Select Import/Export -> Import -> XML Price Lists.
- In the XML Import File dialog find and select the file.
- Click on Open.
- A message will be displayed informing the user when the Price List has been imported.
- Remove the
<?xml version="1.0"?>if it is at the top of your import file.
- For any Price List to be imported it must be already setup, see How To: Setup a Price List.
- All Price Lists that can be imported will be; if a Price List does not import then there is no record that it has not been imported.
- Please email Development if you have any specific development that may affect this functionality and may require changes.
- Please note some fields will not import as they are calculated elsewhere in the system, for more information observe the (Non-Importable) on the following pages: