How To: Setup Multiple Amazon Channels from One Set of Credentials
Training must be completed before using Channel Listings.
|Channel Listings is an Advanced User feature.|
When configuring your Amazon channel you have only one set of credentials; once this has been setup and you sell through multiple Amazon channels then you will need to configure your system so that it can differentiate where the different Amazon sales orders are originating from. The system will use the buyer email address to decide which of the 'child' channels the sale has come from.
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Open the
[ Stock | Channel Setup ]tab.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Focus on your main Amazon channel is the upper grid.
- In Options, tick the Match Site checkbox. This will ensure that the system will match Sales Orders to the site they came from, even if they all have the same credentials.
- Click on the button to open the Channel Setup Overrides dialog.
- Click on the button add a new child channel.
- In the Buyer Email add the buyer's email address without the information to the left of the @ sign for example @marketplace.amazon.co.uk.
- If the Imported Order does not match the email address filter, the Channel Settings of the parent channel will be picked up.
- Ensure that the email addresses are exclusive.
- Press in the Currency column and select the appropriate currency.
- Press How To: Create a New Bank Account.
Note: Amazon payments can be reconciled using a CSV file, see How To: Reconcile Amazon Payments.
in the Bank Account column and select the appropriate bank account that will be used for any transactions from the Amazon channel, see
- Press How To: Create a Sales Source. in the Sales Source column and select a sales source that will be added to the sales orders when they are imported, see
- Press Company Class column and select the company class that will be used when creating new customers as a result of importing sales orders from the channel. in the
- Press Sales Invoice Manager, see How To: Setup Invoice Priorities. in the Invoice Priority column. This can be added to the sales order when it is imported and will be visible in the
- Press Keycode How Tos.
Note: if a keycode cannot be applied to a Sales Order, the Sales Order will not import and the Order will go to a list of unimported Orders.
in the Keycode column. This will be applied to the sales order when it is imported from a channel, this will need to be setup beforehand see
- Add an associated reference prefix in the Ass Ref Prefix column. This will be useful when filtering and reporting for sales orders from a particular Amazon channel and also used for identifying the source in the sales order screen.
- Press How To: Setup Branding. in the Brand column so that you can associate a brand with the Amazon channel, for example invoices in German or French for the Amazon orders coming from those countries, see
- Select the site that the stock for that channel is held in. stock for listing is held in the â€˜siteâ€™ associated with a specific channel.
- Select the type of order date either Purchase (the date the items were purchased) or Payment (the date the items were paid for).