Sage Pay Test Pack
This sagepay® Test Pack is provided to customers that have a new sagepay® account.
It contains instructions for undertaking test transactions including charging a payment card and making a refund to the same card. This is intended to confirm that Khaos Control has been configured for use with sagepay®.
If you are looking for information on the SagePay version 3 protocol change please look here:
Test Pack Instructions
To Login to your Live and Test Admin use the following link and details:
- My sagepayÂ® Live Admin: https://live.sagepay.com/mysagepay/ (for Live Account holders only)
- My sagepayÂ® Test Admin: https://test.sagepay.com/mysagepay/ (for Pre-Go Live Testing)
For your testing, please setup the Test sagepay® Admin Area. Once your system is live, you will be required to setup Users in the live system.
- Note: there are NO dummy cards to use on the Live server. Actual Live bank cards must be used.
The Administrator account is for creating, editing, deleting and unlocking User accounts only. If you enter the wrong Admin account details more than 3 times, the account will lock and will require you to contact sagepay® Support to unlock it for you. Your User accounts are for viewing your transaction reports. If you enter incorrect User details more than 3 times, the User account will lock. You will be able to unlock the User account by logging in as the Administrator.
Note: Remember to log out of your User account when you have finished viewing your Reports. Failure to do so will freeze your account for 15 minutes. If you wish to clear this session before this time, log in as the Administrator and logout the User account.
If you need any assistance in using the VSP Admin Area, then please refer to the official sagepay® manual, which is available online at www.sagepay.com/downloads/vsp_admin_user_manual.pdf
Prior to Go Live you will be required to:
- Create a new customer with the address and postcode details as below (you can enter any other values into the town and county fields, but the Address 1 and Postcode have to be exactly as shown below).
- Create a new payment card for that customer, using the card numbers and CV2 number shown below.
- Create at least one sales order for each payment card that you have setup against the customer and take payment.
- Process at least one refund for each payment card that you have setup against the customer.
Once your testing is complete, please login to your VSP Test Admin Area and check the details of the transactions.
|Visa Electron UK Debit||UKE||4917300000000008||n/a|
|Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)||JCB||3569990000000009||n/a|
You will also need to supply an Expiry Date in the future and the following Values for CV2, Billing Address Numbers and Billing Postcode Numbers.
- Note: These are the only values which will return as Matched. Any other values will return a Not Matched.
Please inform Keystone Software's Control Wiki_-_Sagepay_Testing Projects and Implementation Team once you have completed these tests. They will then arrange for your sagepay® account to be put live.
- Note: Should your Khaos Control system be already using a payment service provider (PSP), then ensure that all authorisations and refunds have been completed against that PSP before going live with sagepay®.
After sagepay® has been set live
Once sagepay® has been set live, we strongly recommend you check that you can take a payment and make a refund against one of your own credit/debit cards, and check that these transactions show correctly on My sagepay® Live Admin.