How To: Add to Existing Elements setup against a Parent Item
|Adding to Existing Elements setup against a Parent Item is an Advanced User feature.|
This How To explains how you can create additional child items to an existing SCS parent item, for example if there are new colours or sizes of an item.
- Open a Stock screen .
- Load the required parent stock item.
- Click .
- This loads the Size, Colour, Style dialog box.
- It is possible to add extra items to an existing element:
- For the required element, click .
- Enter / update the required information; Value, Reorder Qty and SK code, if appropriate.
- Drag and drop the items for each element into the Buffer window, above the Element window.
- Select the instance in the previous Element window that the items are to be copied to.
- Select to select all of the items in the Buffer window (or select some of the items by using + Click).
- Select to populate the Element window.
- Click on the button.
- Click .
- Follow the prompts.