Promotion Other Actions Menu
Display the drop-down 'Other Actions' menu either by pressing F9 or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the green circle with a white cross icon at the top of the button bar. The following functions are available:
- Copy Catalogue: this allows the catalogue that is currently displayed to be copied. This is only active in the
[ Promotion | Catalogue ]screen when a catalogue is loaded. Copied catalogues have the same code but have '(copy)' added to their description.
- Update Stock Sell Prices with Cat Prices: updates the stock sell price in the
[ Stock | Detail | Properties ]tab from the selected catalogues stock item sale price.
Note: this should be used with extreme caution.
- Copy to new Keycode: copies the current Keycode to a new one. This option is only applicable in the
[ Promotion | Keycodes ]tab.
- Copy to new B.O.G.O.F: copies the current B.O.G.O.F to a new one, see How To: Copy an existing BOGOF. This option is only applicable in the
[ Promotion | B.O.G.O.F ]tab.
- XML Price Lists: this allows the import of Price Lists in XML format, see How To: Import Price Lists.
- XML Price Lists Export (All): this creates two export files in the selected location, see How To: Export Price Lists.
- XML Stock Item / Price List: this creates a .xml export file of the Stock item/Price List currently displayed in the
[ Promotions | Price List | Stock Item / Price List ]screen. The option will not be available if no price options are present or if the users is looking at another type of price list.