Sales Summary - Shared Filters
Shared Filters allow the same filter information to be used across multiple screens. The F4 filters can be shared across the following tabs:
- Best Sellers tab
- Customers tab
- Invoices tab
- Sale Source tab
- Keycodes tab
- Catalogues tab
- Charts tab
- Payments tab
- Management Reports tab
Action Button and Options
- : apply the filters in the current screen across other screens.
- : resets the shared filters across the tabs to their default settings.
Note: it does not reset the right hand filters in the Sales Summary filter set dialog.
- Shared Filters Checkbox: if ticked the filters are shared with other screens.
- Filters Shared: the number of filters that are shared across other screens.
- Filters Applied: the number of filters that have been applied across other screens.
- Icons: the icons change depending on whether the shared filters are able to be shared in the current screen, if they are how many can be shared, how many are being applied and if the user has drilled down into any of the results in the grid:
- : indicates filters are available to be shared.
- : indicates you have drilled down into a result in the grid by double-clicking.
- : indicates filters have not been shared e.g. First Ordered available is available in the Customers screen but not the Best Sellers screen.
- : indicates that shared filters are not applicable in this screen.
Note: Intelligent filters are still present, but are no longer controlled via separate checkboxes. When shared filters are off then the intelligent filters are automatically on. However, intelligent filters can be configured so that they default to be off for all users. email Support