Unallocated Report Dialog
The Unallocated Report allows you to monitor which payments and credit notes are not allocated to invoices, until sales invoices are issued even though they have a payment they will be displayed here, see How To: View Customers with Outstanding Credits. Khaos Control will auto-allocate payments and invoices, in most cases, therefore this list should only show the exceptions that have been created by users.
[ Accounts | Nominal Accounts | Unallocated Transactions ] tab consists of the Filter button and the grid.
- URN ( / traffic light filter): of the customer or supplier.
- Date ( / traffic light filter): of the invoice.
- Company Class ( / traffic light filter): the Company Class of the customer or supplier.
- Part Allocated checkbox: invoices that have not been fully allocated.
- Issued Orders checkbox: filter on issued orders only, not those still be processed.
- Payments Only checkbox: only payments and no credits are displayed.
- Auth'd Payments Only checkbox: filter for authorised payments usually crdit cards and BACS payments.
The pins work as follows:
- : the red pin will add the filter to the panel above the current grid.
- : the blue pin will remove the filter from the panel above the current grid.
- Date: of the invoice.
- SP: (S) Sale or (P) Purchase.
- Amount: the total amount.
- Allocated: the amount that has been allocated.
- Unallocated: the amount that is unallocated.
- URN: of the customer or supplier.
- Name: the name of the customer or supplier.
- Class: the Company Class of the customer.
Double-clicking on an entry will open up the relevant customer record.
Grid Context Menu
- Goto Supplier/Customer...: opens the customer, or supplier, record for the entry focused on in the grid.