How To: Add a Reason to an Unsuccessful Quotation
After a quotation has been marked as unsuccessful, see How To: Mark a Quotation as Unsuccessful, a reason can be assigned to indicate why the quote failed to be converted into a sales order. Quotation Reasons must be setup beforehand, see How To: Create Quotation Reasons.
- Open a CRM Manager screen .
- Open the
[ Quotes (Opportunities) ]screen.
- In the panel at the top, set the Status filter to 'Unsuccessful' and change the traffic light to green.
- Find and focus on the quotation you are adding a reason to.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Scroll to the far right of the grid and focus in the Reason column.
- and select the appropriate reason.
- Press to save. + or click