How To: Cancel Remaining Quantity from a Sales Order
Cancel Remaining Quantity sets the quantity on the sales order to that which is already assigned removing any back order quantity from existing invoices. To do this:
- Find and open the Sales Order.
- Acknowledge the warning and click OK.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Green Select the stock item.
- Right-click and select
Cancel Remaining Quantity.
- Acknowledge the message and click OK.
- Press to save the sales order. + or click
- Add an audit reason and click OK.
The Qty will be amended to those items already despatched.
You will then need to refund the customer from their statement screen. The method you use depends on how the customer originally paid for the order, the process is similar to refunding a Credit Note, see How To: Refund a Credit Note via the customer statement. You will need to refund the mauve S/Payment line in the Statement Transactions grid.