How To: Configure a Dashboard
To configure a KPI Dashboard using the Menu Bar:
Dashon the Menu Bar in Khaos Control.
Configure Dashin the sub-menu.
- Highlight an existing Dashboard in the upper grid in order to change the configuration, or, to create a new Dashboard, click the new item button .
Note: to delete a Dashboard, highlight the one you wish to delete and click the delete item button .
- If desired, specify the user profile you wish to be able to view the dashboard by using the F4 lookup in the Profile column.
- Once you have selected or created the Dashboard you want to configure, select the Group that contains the data items you wish to include in the Available Items panel on the left of the dialog.
- Drag and drop the data items from the 'Name' grid below the 'Group' grid on to the Visible Items pane. You can use the grid lines to help you to position the elements of your Dashboard.
- If you wish to include data items from a different group or groups in the same Dashboard, repeat steps 5 and 6.
- To delete a group, click the delete item button above the Group grid.
- Data items can be removed from a Dashboard by dragging them off the Visible Items pane into the Available Items panel on the left of the dialog.
For more information about how to add data to and view your Dashboard see: