How To: Delete a Company Class
If a Company Class has not been used, but possibly created in error, it can be deleted:
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double click on
[ Company | Company Classes ].
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Focus on the Company Class you wish to delete.
- Click to delete the stock item.
- In the Confirm popup click on 'Yes'.
- Press to save.
Once a Company Class has been used, it is not possible to delete it. You could carry out one or more of the following in
[ Company | Company Classes ]:
- Rename it so that it appears at the bottom of the list, for example ZZOldTrade, ZZOldRetail etc.
- Tick Search Exclude, this will hide any customers belonging to that company class on customer screen searches unless that company class is selected and the filter is on.