How To: Remove Stock User Defined Attributes (UDAs) from stock items
- Open a Stock screen .
- In the
[ Stock | List ]screen find and green-select the items that need the UDA to be added to their record.
Note: the UDA must be setup before using block update stock UDA.
- Right-click and from the context menu select
Update Selected Stock Itemsthen
- Focus on the UDA you wish to remove from the items.
- Depending on the UDA:
- Text - select and the entry.
- Integer - select and the entry.
- Number - select and the entry.
- Choice - select and the entry.
- Yes/No - untick.
- List - untick.
- Click on 'OK'.
- it is not possible to remove Date type UDAs.
- You can remove the UDA from individual stock items in their
[ Stock | Detail | Telesales/Internet | Secondary ]by double clicking on the entry and removing the UDA using the above methods.