System Data Debt Stages
The Debt Stages screen enables users to define the debt stages they wish to use for their debt chase process. Users can also set the next stage and the number of days before the customer enters this stage. Debt stages are recorded in the
[ Customer | Detail | Financial ] tab. See Debt Chasing, How To: Setup Debt Chasing and How To: Debt Chasing. Debt stages for groups of customers can be viewed, filtered on and updated in the
[ Accounts | Debt Management | Debtors/Creditors ] screen.
Debt Stages Grid
- Title: the name of the debt stage, for example; Letter 1 (this is your "Overdue Account" letter), Letter 2 (this is your "Final Reminder" letter) etc.
- Min Period: the period between each debt stage in days. This is used by the system when deciding if a customer should be placed on the next debt stage.
- Next Stage: the next debt stage the customer is to be placed on if the debt has not been resolved.
Note: when setting up debt stages you will need to save the screen, close and then re-open it before all the titles are available in the list to use in this column.
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).