How To: Setup Invoice Priorities
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double-click on
[ Sales Order Processing | Invoice Priorities ].
- Press + or click to enter edit mode.
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Enter the required values for the Invoice Priority:
- Description: of the invoice priority.
- Mark: the character(s) to be shown against a Sales Order in the Sales Invoice Manager that indicate the invoice's priority.
- Highlight checkbox (Optional): tick if the character mark is to be emboldened.
- Order Note (Optional): priority specific notes to be entered automatically against the sales order when the priority is applied.
- Inv Note checkbox (Optional): when ticked the Order Note value will be entered in the sales order's Invoice Notes field. When not ticked the Order Note value will be entered in the sales order's Delivery Note/Picking List Note field.
- DelDate Adj (Optional): number of days to be added or subtracted to the delivery date when the priority is applied to a sales order. This option is for high priority orders that need to be processed more quickly.
- Use DelDate Adj (Optional): will recalculate the Delivery Date set against the sales order with the options defined in the DelDate Adj column.
- Disabled checkbox (Optional): when ticked the Invoice Priority will not longer be available to select when raising sales orders.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to create all required Invoice Priorities.
- Press to save the changes. + or click
Note: if an invoice priority is set against a courier delivery service, it cannot be overridden in the sales order.