Supplier Prices Supplier/Stock (1) Tab
For the Other Action Menu options (press or ) see Customer Other Actions Menu.
The Supplier Prices tab allows users to create price lists for suppliers using a combination of Supplier or Classification with either Stock or level 2 Stock Type. Quantity breaks can be created in these screens too. The Supplier Prices tab contains four sub tabs:
This tab lists all the stock that a supplier has listed against them as having supplier prices, see How To: Set a Stock Item Price List against a specific Supplier. It consists of the top buttons and checkbox and the grid.
Supplier / Stock (1) Buttons
- : add a new stock item.
- : delete stock item currently focused on or green selected to delete multiple items.
- : opens the company lookup to load a supplier.
- Hide discontinued: if ticked, all discontinued items will not be displayed in the grid.
Supplier / Stock (1) Grid
- Code: stock code of the item.
- Description: stock description.
- Qty Break: quantity break.
- Start: starting number of stock items for the supplier price.
- End: finishing number of stock items for the supplier price.
- Price: the supplier price, if used with the discount percentage then the discount will be applied to the price listed in this column.
- Discount: the discount price of an item as a percentage.
- Date Range
- Start: the start date the prices are valid from.
- End: the end date the prices are valid to.
- Discontinued: indicates whether the stock item has been marked as discontinued.
Supplier / Stock (1) Grid Context Menu
- Goto Stock Item: opens the stock detail page for the item the user is currently focused on.
- Goto Supplier: opens the supplier screen.
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).