When raising a sales order there may be multiple reasons why the item(s) that the customer is ordering need to be purchased from your suppliers. For example, you may not have enough of the stock item available to fulfil the customer's requirements. In these instances you may want to approach a range of your suppliers to see which one of them is able to supply the required items at the cheapest cost, within the fastest timescale or both!
Supplier Quotations provides you with a quick and easy method of sending a price request to all of the suppliers that provide you with the stock items. Once the suppliers have responded, the Supplier Quotations Details Tab can be used to update the required information and generate the required purchase orders to fulfil your customer's requirements.
For more information, please see the following pages:
- Supplier Quotations List Tab
- Supplier Quotations Detail Tab
- How To: Create Supplier Quotations
- How To: Send Supplier Quotations
- How To: View Existing Supplier Quotations
- How To: Create Purchase Orders from Existing Supplier Quotations