How To: Add Address
- Open a Customer screen .
- Load the required customer record.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Open the
[ Customer | Detail | Address ]tab.
- Click the New Item button located in the top left section of the screen.
- If you have purchased KPAF (Khaos Control Postcode Address File) click .
- Enter the postcode and press .
- Type the house number in the # box and click 'OK', the address is automatically entered in to the new address fields.
- If you have not purchased KPAF then enter the details manually into the address fields.
- Enter any additional details, such as an email address, as required.
- Press to save the record.
- The new address will have no contacts held against it. Therefore, it is necessary to follow adding a contact to an existing customer address.
- The new contact details can be added at the same time that the new address is created.
- Please read the information contained in the
[ Customer | Detail | Address ]tab in regards to the implications of adding, amending or deleting contact / address details.
- Trailing spaces are trimmed on contact and address fields when the new record is saved.