How To: Generate a Cancelled Sales Order Report
It is possible to generate a cancelled sales order report from a customer screen and also the Other Actions menu in the Sales Order screen. The report will display cancelled sales orders along with the reason for the customer cancelling the sales order.
Structured Cancellation Reasons can be configured that force a sales order cancellation reason to be selected from the options configured in this grid. The user can add an optional free-text note. This screen must be enabled in
[ System Data | Sales - Order Display | Structured Cancellation Reasons ] before the reasons can be setup.
For individual customers
- Open a Customer screen .
- Locate and load the required customer's record.
- Open their
[ Customer Service | Sales Orders/Invoices ]screen.
- Tick the Show Cancelled checkbox twice (this is a tri-state checkbox) and click on the GO button.
- Right click in the grid and select
Show Cancelled Sales Orderfrom the Context Menu.
For multiple orders using a date range
- Open a Sales Order screen .
- Press to open the 'Other Actions' menu. or clicking the down arrow immediately to the right of the
- Select Audit then Legacy Audit.
- In the Audit Dialog click on the button.
- Select the required date range on the date range popup.
- Click on OK.
- In the Order Type popup select the type of order you wish to report on:
- Sales Orders
- Credit Notes
- Return CR
- Return EX
- or press Cancel for all
- The Cancelled Orders Summary report will be displayed.