How To: Mark a Quotation as Unsuccessful
Unsuccessful quotes are moved into the Unsuccessful stage in the Sales Invoice Manager. A reason why the quote failed to be converted into a sales order can be added to the unsuccessful quote, see How To: Add a Reason to an Unsuccessful Quotation. To mark a quote as unsuccessful:
- Open a CRM Manager screen .
- Open the
[ Quotes (Opportunities) ]screen.
- Set the filters to bring back the quotation you're interested in.
- Click on the green Go button.
- Green select the quotation(s) to be marked as unsuccessful.
- Right-click and from the context menu select 'Mark Selected Pending as Unsuccessful'.
- In the confirm popup select 'Yes'.
- Before marking a quotation as unsuccessful you may wish to add a communication log entry listing the reason for the customer not wishing to convert the quotation to a sales order, see How To: Add a Comm Log Entry to a Quotation.
- Quotations marked as unsuccessful will be moved to the
[ Unsuccessful ]stage in the Sales Invoice Manager where they will remain for one year before being archived.