How To: View a Customer's Cancelled Sales Order
Structured Cancellation Reasons can be configured that force a sales order cancellation reason to be selected from the options configured in this grid. The user can add an optional free-text note, see How To: Use Structured Cancellation Reasons.
- Open a Customer screen .
- Open the
[ Customer Service | Sales Orders/Invoices ]screen.
- Tick the Show Cancelled checkbox at the top of the screen.
- Click on the GO button, the grid will display the cancelled order in red.
- To see the reason for the cancellation, focus on the cancelled order.
- Right click in the grid and select Show Cancelled Sales Order.
- The Audit Dialog displays the cancelled order along with the reason for the cancellation.
To see all cancelled orders for the customer:
- In the Audit Dialog:
- Click on the Go button, the orders the customer has cancelled are displayed in the in the upper grid and the stock items in the lower grid.