Journal Templates Detail Schedule Sub-Tab
The Schedule sub-tab contains a list of the journal templates that have been setup depending on the Count and Interval. It consists of a read-only grid displaying journals that have been applied (processed), the next journal to be applied and future journals for the journal template. The journal to be applied next has a red background and all journals that have been applied have a yellow background.
Detail Schedule Sub-Tab Grid
- Itv Index: the iterative index.
- Process Date: the date the journal template is due to be processed.
- Status: the status of the journal template, whether it has already been applied, if it is the next one due to be applied or if it hasn't been applied yet.
Note: journals that have been applied have a yellow background and those that are next ot be applied have a red background.
- User: the user that entered the journal schedule.
- Journal ID: if the journal has been applied this is the journal ID number.
Detail Schedule Sub-Tab Context Menu
- Set Item as NOT Applied (reprocess): will mark the item as not being processed and if appropriate the line colour will change, for example if it is now the next item to be processed it will change to red.
Note: any journals that have been created will need to be deleted manually.
- Set Item as Skipped (don't process): enables the user to not process the next item that is to be applied and changes the Status to Skipped. The following item, if any, will then be due to be applied next.
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).