Stock Site Levels For dialog
The Stock Site Levels For: dialog shows the stock levels for a stock item across the different sites set up on the system. It is accessed from the following screens:
- From the Sales Orders Grid's Context Menu by selecting the
Stock Assignment | Site - Stock Levelsoption.
- From the button on the bottom left button bar in the
[ Stock | Details | Properties ]screen.
The dialog consists of a grid:
- Site: the name of the site.
- On Order: the quantity of the item on active purchase orders.
- Assigned: the quantity of the item assigned to sales orders.
- In Stock: the quantity of the item currently in stock.
Note: this figure excludes the Waiting QC, Quarantined and Return Bay quantities.
- Available: the quantity of the of stock item available for sales.