Supplier Prices Classification/Type (4) Tab
For the Other Action Menu options (press or ) see Customer Other Actions Menu.
The Supplier Prices tab allows users to create price lists for suppliers using a combination of Supplier or Classification with either Stock or level 2 Stock Type. Quantity breaks can be created in these screens too. The Supplier Prices tab contains four sub tabs:
This tab lists the stock type (level 2 stock type) that a supplier classification (Company Class), has listed against them as having supplier prices, see How To: Setup Purchase Price List by Stock Type against a Price List. The screen consists of the top buttons and the grid.
Classification / Type (4) Buttons
- : add a new level 2 stock type.
- : delete the stock type currently focused on or green selected to delete multiple items.
- Classification: drop down: list of price lists.
Classification / Type (4) Grid
- Code: this field is not used in this screen
- Description: level 2 stock type description.
- Qty Break: quantity break.
- Start: starting number of stock items for the supplier price.
- End: finishing number of stock items for the supplier price.
- Price: the supplier price, if used with the discount percentage then the discount will be applied to the price listed in this column.
- Discount: the discount price of an item as a percentage.
- Date Range
- Start: the start date the prices are valid from.
- End: the end date the prices are valid to.
Classification / Type (4) Grid Context Menu
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).