Supplier Prices Supplier/Type (3) Tab
For the Other Action Menu options (press or ) see Customer Other Actions Menu.
The Supplier Prices tab allows users to create price lists for suppliers using a combination of Supplier or Classification with either Stock or level 2 Stock Type. Quantity breaks can be created in these screens too. The Supplier Prices tab contains four sub tabs:
This tab lists the stock type (level 2 stock type) that a supplier has listed against them as having supplier prices, see How To: Set a Stock Type Price List against a specific Supplier. The screen consists of the top buttons and the grid.
Supplier / Type (3) Buttons
- : add a new stock item.
- : delete stock item currently focused on or green selected to delete multiple items.
- : opens the company lookup to load a supplier.
Supplier / Type (3) Grid
- Code: not used in this grid.
- Description: level 2 stock type.
- Qty Break: quantity break.
- Start: starting number of stock items for the supplier price.
- End: finishing number of stock items for the supplier price.
- Price: the supplier price, if used with the discount percentage then the discount will be applied to the price listed in this column.
- Discount: the discount price of an item as a percentage.
- Date Range
- Start: the start date the prices are valid from.
- End: the end date the prices are valid to.
Supplier / Type (3) Context Menu
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).