System Values - Contact Manager - CRM
The timings in the Appointments and Actions [Diary] can be modified to suit your requirements.
- Diary Time Shown (default=0 - 24): the timings in the diary can be set using these fields for example 0 - 24.
- Working Hours (default=09:00 - 18:00): the working hours of the business can be set here using the 24-hour clock format. For example: 9 - 18, or 08:30 - 17:00.
- Time Intervals (mins) (default=15 minutes): the time intervals shown in the diary can be set here using the drop-down list.
The reminders prompt a user when a diaried item is due.
- Reminders Enabled (default=ticked): when ticked, a reminder is displayed in the Command Window when a diaried item is due. Count-down and daily reminders can also be shown, at time intervals configured in this dialog.
- Today (default=ticked): a reminder will be displayed for items occurring 'today' shortly after the user logs on the system.
- Tomorrow (default=ticked): a reminder will be displayed for items occurring 'tomorrow' shortly after the user logs on the system.
- First Reminder (default= 03:00) and Second Reminder (default=01:00): these options will activate a reminder when an item's time is x hrs: x mins after the reminder value. For example the 'Default Values' values are 02:00 and 00:30 so reminders will be given 2 hrs before and again 30 mins before an item is due.
Although Khaos Control does integrate with TAPI it does not always go smoothly so you may need to email Development.
- TAPI dial-out prefix: If you place phone calls directly from Khaos Control, this is the prefix to dial for an outside line.
Note: new systems are normally supplied with (default) values shown.