Channels 2.0 Imported Orders Tab
[ Channel | Imports ] screen serves two key purposes:
- When you first connect your channel, Khaos Control will identify all orders form the last few weeks and display them on the orders tab. There is a high probability that you will have already processes some, if not all of these orders already. Using this screen you are able to locate the orders that have already been processed prior to integrating with Khaos Control make mark them as Ignore. For more information, please see How To: Manage the First Import of Sales Orders from your Channel.
Note: when first connecting to your channel, it is important that the Don't import orders option is ticked against the
[ Channels | Detail | Setup ]tab.
- After the initial import, the
[ Channel | Imports ]tab allows you to view the orders that have been successfully and investigate any import failures.
- Date From and Date To ( / traffic light filter): filters the sales orders by the date they were identify by Khaos Control for import.
- Channel ( / traffic light filter): filters for sales order coming from a specific channel.
- Import Status ( / traffic light filter): filters for sales orders with specific import statuses:
- Not attempted
- System error
Channels Orders Grid
- Channel: the channel the sales order has come from.
- Order Ref: the sales order reference from the channel, prefixed and suffixed based on your configuration on the
[ Channels | Detail | Setup ]tab.
- Alt. Code: if the channel provides a secondary code (for example, an ID number) it will be displayed here.
- Order Date: the date the sales order was placed on the channel.
- Summary: displays a short summary of the order, for example detailing the total order value, number of items on the order and the customers email address.
Note: not all channels provide this information.
- Import Attempts: details the number of times Khaos Control has attempted to import the order from the channel.
Note: if the order imports successfully on the first attempt, this will display 1.
- Status: the current import status of the sales order, for example OK if successfully imported or failed if Khaos Control is unable to import the order.
- Message: if Khaos Control is unable to import the sales order, this field will display a message informing the user why.
- Doc. Code: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the Khaos Control sales order number.
- Document Type: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will show the document type, ie: Sales Order, EPOS Order.
- Customer: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the name of the customer in Khaos Control.
- Inv. Status: if the sales order has imported successfully, this will display the sales orders current stage in Sales Invoice Manager.
- Goto Customer: opens the
[ Customer | Detail | General ]screen for the customer linked to the associated sales order (assuming it has been successfully imported.
- Goto Return Note: opens the
[ Returns ]document for the associated returns note (if one has been created).
- Goto Sales Order: opens the
[ Sales Orders | Main ]screen for the associated sales order (assuming it has been successfully imported.
- Retry download: either;
- Reattempts to import the green-selected sales orders once import conflicts have been resolved, or;
- Reverses the above Ignore options.
- Retry Import: allows users to re-upload channel shipping notification statuses for selected sales orders, see How To|Re-upload Shipping Notifications.
- Resend Order Status: resends shipping notifications to the channel.
- Ignore/don't import: marks the green-selected orders as ignore and prevents Khaos Control from importing the order. For example if you are first connecting to a channel and the order has already been processed or because an order has failed to import and you have created it manually within the system.
- Colour Legend: opens the Colour Legend dialog.
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).