How To: Add new stock items to selected Price Lists
New stock items can be added to multiple Price Lists in one go at the current list price. Items that are already on the selected price list(s) are skipped by the process.
- Open a Stock screen .
- In the
[ Stock | List ]screen filter for then green select all the stock items you wish to add to a Price List.
- Right click in the grid and select Update Selected Stock Items... then Add Selected to Price List.
- In the Select Price List dialog tick all the Price Lists you wish to add the selected items to.
- Click on OK.
- Click OK in the Information dialog.
- Open the Price List(s) and make changes to setup the pricing and any quantity breaks required.
- If no special prices are setup in the Price List then the stock Sell Price will be used.
- If a mistake is made the item(s) will need to be removed manually from all price lists to allow it to be deleted. We would recommend discontinuing the item instead if this happens.