How To: Create a Sales Source
Sales Sources are essential a way of recording the different methods by which a customer has placed an order with your company, for example by email, via the web or telesales. Sales Sources can then be used in Sales Summary to analyse where your business is coming from.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double click on
[ Sales Order Processing | Sale Source ].
- Press + or click to enter edit mode.
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Enter the sales source in the Sales Source field.
- Enter the file path of a logo that can be used on order reports like an invoice or pick note (Optional).
- Select a Brand against the sales source (Optional).
- Select a specific Price List for a sales source (Optional).
- Tick the EPOS checkbox to use the sales source for EPOS sales orders (Optional).
- Sales sources no longer required can be disabled by ticking the checkbox in the Disabled column.
- Press to save the changes. + or click