How To: Setup a EPOS User Password
Each user who is to use the EPOS system will require an identification and login password, this password must be unique to each user. A users unique password must be greater than four numbers/characters long with no sequence equal to or less than five.
- Open a System Data screen .
- Go to the
[ Others | Users ]screen.
- Create a new User record if required, see How To: Create an EPOS User.
- Focus on User who requires the EPOS User Password.
- Right click and select Edit User Permissions... from the context menu.
- Focus in the EPOS sign-on code box and overtype the existing hidden password with the new unique password.
Note: it is recommended that these passwords are controlled by the administrator.
- Click Ok to apply.