Sales Summary Overview
The sales summary screen allows users to review their sales and supplier statistics. It can be used to analyse the success of Keycodes, look at best selling products, profit margins, supplier performance etc. The Sales Summary screen is broken down into several areas, accessed through the following tabs:
- Best Sellers tab
- Customers tab
- Invoices tab
- Sale Source tab
- Keycode tab
- Charts tab
- Payments tab
- Management Reports tab
- Suppliers tab
Each tab contains a set of filters which control the information that is returned in relation to the sales summary query. Once these filters are configured they can be saved as a profile for use in the future.
Note: Where Margin% is used it is calculated using the profit and net figure and is not an average of the column.
Other Actions Menu
There are currently no functions grouped under the (Other Actions Menu) in the
[ Sales Summary ] screen. The screen's tabs and the relevant grid and context menus contain all of the additional functionality relevant to this screen.
The large number of filters that are available give Khaos Control the ability to create a diverse range of reports based on sales, customers, stock, Keycodes etc.
The filters and UDA filters can also be used in combination. For example, this is an AND relationship i.e. results would satisfy both filter settings.
Once the filters have been set up correctly they can be saved so they can easily be loaded at a later date. These can then be used to quickly create future reports using the same parameters, see:
- How To: Save a Sales Summary Report Profile.
- How To: Open a Sales Summary Report Profile.
- How To: Delete a Sales Summary Report Profile.
There are generally two options that can be used to print reports:
- Print Report;
- Print Grid.
Click button on the Button Bar and select 'Print Rpt'. This method prints a standard report format for the relevant tab.
Note: if Print Grid is selected the Print popup will be displayed, see the Print Grid section below.
This option allows the user to customise the layout of the report, such as changing column and/or font sizes, selecting which columns to include or omit and entering a report title.
Print Grid can also be selected via the Print icon.
Note: grid information can also be 'Sent to Notepad' for use in other programs.
Filter Context Menus
There are different options available, depending on the type of filter, when you focus on a filter and right click:
- Refresh: updates the information available in the filter, for example if more options have been added.
- Show All: shows all available options for example if a keycode has expired, this will show all keycodes including expired.
- Set Date Value:
- Clear: removes any default options e.g. the date.
- Select All: will select all options (checkboxes).
- Select None: will deselect all options (checkboxes).
- Invert Selection: will either select or deselect options depending on current status, e.g. ticked to unticked and vice versa.