System Data Task Types
The Task Types screen contains a list of the types of tasks used to define the entry in the following areas:
- Type column (
[ CRM Manager | Tasks ]screen, which contains the global list of tasks. The Type top filter allows the tasks to be filtered by task type. lookup} in the
- Task Type drop-down field on the New Task dialog when creating a task by using the Schedule Task option from the Context Menu in the
[ CRM Manager | Comm Log (Leads) ]screen's top grid.
- Type column in the
[ Customer / Supplier | Detail | CRM | Tasks ]screen which displays the tasks associated with the loaded customer or supplier.
- Task Type drop-down field on the New Task dialog when using the New Task / Action button in the
[ Customer | Detail | CRM | Communication Log ]screen.
Examples of types that can be used are customer service, housekeeping, sales etc.
Task Types Grid
- Description: the name of the type of task.
Task Types Context Menu
- Apply Value Range: allows the user to specify a value that is to be applied to all of the currently selected rows/items for the current column.
- Clear Selection: deselects the currently selected line(s).