Common eBay Errors - Stock code not found
|Importing XML files is an Advanced User feature.|
The 'Stock Code Not Found' error occurs when the stock code which is defined in the XML file from eBay, does not match a stock code held in Khaos Control.
Identifying the error
The error message below will show in the combined import error report:
Import aborted: stock item "Web  Sk  | Hippo Giant Plus Driver" not found)
Fixing the error
- Find the XML file which includes the sales order which has failed and make a note of it as you will need it to import the file. This can be done by running the SQL statement below in the
[Data Query Data Query ]window and replace the associated reference in the code with the one that is associated with your sales order:
select * from sorder_import_log where associated_ref = 'EB****-*****'
- The file location returned will be similar to K:\keystone software\import\eBay\Failed123.
- Locate the XML file and open it in Notepad.
- Find the
- Replace the stock code that is in the XML file with the correct one, which can be found in Khaos Control.
- Save the Notepad file.
Importing the file again
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Open the
[ Channel Listings | Listings ]screen.
- Click on the button at the bottom of the screen.
[ Import Orders From File | Import eBay Orders From File ], see image below.
- Find and double-click on the failed XML file to import it.
- Khaos Control will then process the file and display a message to confirm that the import has been completed.
Finding the Sales Order
- The Sales Order number can be found by searching for the customer. The quickest method is to use the email address located in the XML file and use the Email filter in the Customer List screen.
- Load the customer once you have located them.
- Open their
[ Customer Service | Sales Orders / Invoices ]screen.
- The combined import errors report and the entry for this associated reference will have been removed.