Debt Chase Stages Dialog
The Debt Chase Stages Dialog is used to manage customers who owe money. The Debt Chase Stages Dialog is located from the next to "Debt Stage:" on the
[ Customer | Detail | Financial ] screen.
The popup consists of a filter and button at the top of the screen and a grid.
- Stage ( / traffic light filter): the debt stage as defined against the company in their
[ Customer | Detail | Financial ]screen.
- : automatically processes all companies and advances them onto the next debt stage or removes them from debt chasing depending on their current debt amount and the Min. Period set up in
[ System Data | Accounts | Debt Chase Actions ], see How To: Debt Chasing.
- Stage: the debt stage for the company.
- URN: the URN of the company.
- Company the company's name.
- Stage Date: the date the company was moved onto the debt stage.