How To: Add a Description for a Stock Item in a Website
| Website Categories setup and maintenance is an Advanced User feature. |
Please speak to your website developers before using this feature.
Configuring and using Web Categories requires HQ User permission.
The short and long description entered against a stock item in a website will appear only for the item in that website and will override the description held against the stock item. However, it can be overridden if a description is entered against the stock item in the in the Category/Stock Description fields.
- Open a Web Configuration screen .
- Load the required website.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Focus on the stock item in the category you wish to add a description for.
- Enter a short description for the item in the Website/Stock Short Description field (Optional).
- Enter a long description for the item in the Website/Stock Long Description field (Optional).
- Press to save when finished.