How To: Assign a Sales Source to a Sales Order
In the Order Details area of the
[ Sales Orders | Main ] tab select the Sales Source from the drop-down list.
- Open a Sales Order screen .
- Use the filters at the top of the screen to locate the order.
- Double click on the order to open it.
- Press to enter edit mode.
Note: if the order is in a non-editable stage of the Sales Invoice manager the following error message will be displayed: The Sales Order has an invoice which is in a non-editable section. You will need to manually move the sales order into an editable stage if you wish to edit it.
+ or click
- Go to the
[ Sales Orders | Main ]tab
- Select the new Sales Source from the drop-down list.
- Press to save the Sales Order. + or click
- Before assigning a Sales Source to a Sales Order they must be set up in System Data, see How To: Create a Sales Source.
- Users can be forced to set a Sales Source against a sales order by ticking the Sales Source Required checkbox in
[ System Operations | Edit System Values | Order Display ].