How To: Create Bulk Catalogue Requests
Catalogue requests can be created for individual customers, see How To: Create a Catalogue Request or for groups of customers as follows, the sales from these catalogues can then be reported on in Sales Summary.
- Setup your Catalogue, see How To: Create a Catalogue.
- Open a List Manager screen .
- Create the list of people you wish to create the catalogue request for, see example of creating lists.
- Focus on your list of customers in the panel on the left of the popup.
- Click on the List tab.
- Click on the Go button.
- Green select all the customers you wish to send a catalogue.
- Click on the button.
- In the Catalogue Requests dialog check that the catalogue, quantity and keycode are correct.
Note: the other fields are not editable.
- Click on OK.
- Click on OK to close the List Manager.
- Process these catalogue requests in the Sales Invoice Manager.