How To: Create Standing Orders
Standing Orders are created on a per customer basis. Once standing orders have been created they must be generated, see How To: Generate Standing Orders.
- Open a Customer screen .
- Load the required customer record.
- Open the
[ Customer | Detail | Other | History / Standing Items ]tab.
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Click on the button to the left of the bottom grid.
- Select the stock item, or green select several items, to add to the standing order and double click to add to the grid.
- Enter the quantity of the item to be added to the standing order.
- Tick the day of the week the item is to be added to the standing order; or...
- Add the day of the month the item is to be added to the standing order.
Note: how the system creates standing orders needs to be taken into account when setting them up, see Standing Order Creation.
- Press to save. + or click