How To: Create an EPOS User
Creating an EPOS User
- Open a System Data screen .
- Double-click on
[ Others | Users ].
- Press to enter edit mode. + or click
- Press to add a new item. or click
- Enter the following details:
- An appropriate User name.
- The required Sales Source. For more information please see How To: Create and Apply a EPOS Sales Source to the EPOS Customer.
- Press to save. + or click
Add User Permissions
- Focus on the EPOS user created above.
- Right-click and select User Permissions from the Context Menu.
- Set the following permissions as required:
- Customer and Sales:
- Customer Ret:
- Sales Invoice:
- System Data:
- Enter a unique EPOS sign-on code.
Note: this password must be greater than four numbers / characters long with no sequence equal to or less than five.
- Click OK to apply the permissions.